FESTIVAL GOERS GET YOUR PASS HERE!
Time & Location
About the Event
In 2019, XtremeInc will celebrate 10 years of being an organisation by planning our most EPIC 2TX Youth Festival to date!
This 2 day extravaganza will shine a light on youth culture within our community. The festival is an explosion of music, dance, extreme sports, arts, markets, food & more.
2TX will feature FREE workshops in dance, parkour & skate. Plus skate, scoot, parkour & dance competitions. Our main stage will feature local artists & DJ's from around Victoria, including Melbourne DJ EZ, Melbourne dance crew 'DANCE MOB', Movement Zone Dance Crew, plus our headliner, Indigenous singer/songwriter, Dallas Woods. (More acts to be announced)
Young people & their families can enjoy the show, food & markets or get involved by trying some of the FREE activities across the weekend which include:
- 'Youth Zone' - Tye Dying, Recycled Sculpture Design, Art, Giant Jenga + more
- Sumo wrestling
- Jumping Castle
- Parkour Obstacle Course
- Live music including Indeginous rapper DALLAS WOODS!
- Performances by Movement Zone HipHop & Melbournes 'DANCE MOB'
- Professional Skate, Scoot, Dance & Parkour demonstrations!
COMPETITORS: If you are registering for a competition, you only need to pay the comp fee which will give you access to one day of the festival. Click HERE to register
This is a one of a kind youth festival & one not to be missed...Fun for the whole family!
XtremeInc support young regional people & this festival has been planned along side young people within the Mount Alexander Shire. 2 The Xtreme is a celebration of youth culture & celebrates diversity. #NOTBORING
Check out the festival schedule by clicking HERE
- Saturday Festival Pass$15$150$0
- Sunday Festival Pass$10$100$0
- 2 Day Festival Pass - 1 person$20$200$0
- Saturday Family Pass$45$450$0
- Sunday Family Pass$30$300$0
- 2 Day Family Pass$60$600$0