SKATE, SCOOT & PARKOUR COMPETITION...
Time & Location
About the Event
2TX 2018 is a 1-day youth festival that celebrates youth culture and encourages young people aged between 5 - 25 to get involved in popular activities including dance, skate, Scoot, parkour music and art.
TIME: 12pm - 6:30pm (12-4pm all activities/workshops 4pm-6:30pm LIVE MUSIC)
VENUE: Castlemaine Skate Park and Western Oval Castlemaine
COST: GOLD coin donation for workshops & $10 registration for ALL competitors
- DANCE WORKSHOPS with professional teachers in; Contemporary (THE BIG DANCE), HipHop and Breakdance with special guests X factor contestants FD3!
- ‘XTREME PARKOUR’ Obstacle course, designed by XtremeInc will feature at the event. This 40-50 push participants to the limits, is inclusive and FREE for young people of all ages – from beginner to advanced levels.
- FIRST ever 2TX PARKOUR COMP!
- FIRST ever 2TX GIRLS SKATE COMP! Download your skate guidelines here:
- JUNIOR-OPEN COMPS IN SCOOT & SKATE
- DEMOS BY SCOOT, SKATE AND PARKOUR PROFESSINALS!
- VISUAL ART/STREET ART WORKSHOPS.
- MINI MAKERS MARKET (run by YAG)
- LIVE MUSIC & MAIN STAGE run by the Mount Alexander FReeZA crew featuring a mixture of local and Melbourne based artists and DJ’s.
Tell your friends, spread the word, get practising...Just by any means B AT 2 THE XTREME!!